Oct 7, 2008

Annoyment at its best..!!

Its just that there are few moments, when you reach a point, where you would crack your brains out in deep frustration, trying to understand why some events happen just to test your limit of patience, or more easily put, if you think you are good, handle this brother! I come to my home, on cold evening, with a certain urgency for which I had to rush to washroom, suddenly the phone starts ringing, I come out, water dripping from my hands, reach for the headset, to attach it phone, only to find that its entangled in the worst possible way. Well there is nothing to wonder about it, unless I would have just removed from the same entangled position, a few hours back and kept it "loosely" on the table (I'l remember that now!), so that I could put it back easily on the phone. The result, nothing worse (something positive!), I couldn't attend the call, and I spent the next 5 mins unwinding the same wire, which I had unwound in the morning. I just cracked my mind, like what makes them to entangle, is it male-female bonding between the wires (Oh, dear, long time no see) or the positive-negative attraction of physics. I mean common, a person just unwinds it to find it entangled again. I remember the same situation, sometime back home, I was asked to remove those boxes of wires from the top (yes, being tall has some price to pay!), and those words were enough to raise my emotions to epitome of irritation. My father asks me to unwind a wire, and what could be worse, slowly and carefully so that it doesnt brake, and predictably the opposite happens and I end up tearing it. However, it doesnt change the fact, the minutes after this incident, I would give up thinking, as to why I would to reach to such an extent and end up laughing about it (thats the best solution to overcome such situation!). As I type this post, I have an eye on my headset, for each move it makes, to get entangled again, the worst part is I cant keep it separated for long, as it would occupy enough place on the already overflowing table of mine, so I have to keep it loose again. Well, I dont understand the ulimate motivation behind these moments, but I guess its just another emotion, but this has to be one of the worst, because you dont know the exact reason as what drives this irritation to such peaks. I wonder if this post, makes you ponder about such instances.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ha ha!
dude try hammering few nails at your place and hand the wiry stuff.
lolz!

Unknown said...

machan, this is student's dorm, and v cant nail anything here..!! although v can hang them, but tht doesnt look so good with the room..!! :D

Lakshmi said...

who cares abt room aesthetics??? hang the damn wires on a nail! n harish...BREATHE!!

Unknown said...

lol..!! well my Hausmeister, or simply said, warden mera waat lagaa dega (just by demanding some euros)..!!! and yeah i am breathing..!!

Arpita said...

Ever heard of "Aufkleber-gardinenhaken"???
Get them..will improve the misery ;)

Unknown said...

aah well sticker hooks uh..?? guess tht shud help..!! danke :D

Arpita said...

Bingo!you got it!Now get them asap.Lest you wish to remain entangled amongst the utter confusion..hahahaha

Aparna Radhakrishnan said...

Enjoyed reading this post man. I always think of how irritating such things are.. but never thought it could make it into a blog. nice .. Oru situation picture oda post panirndhaa innum superaa irundhrukum :)