Mar 12, 2009

A year after..!!!

Time does fly, and though I have experienced it innumerably, mostly in good ways, the realization of completing a year here in Ulm, Germany, was quite exciting. The sheer thought that I have been, and I could be independent, in almost an alien environment, makes it even special. Time and again I have mentioned in my previous posts about my span here, but this has its own specialty. To make it more ironical, I am receiving a friend, who has taken the same flight on the same day and hopefully will reach here also at the same time. It'l feel good to say "welcome to Ulm!" for a change. So off I go to receive my friend, as I prepare myself for the year to be.

6 comments:

Lakshmi said...

who's coming da?

Unknown said...

its Ganesh Babu..!! Collegemate, different dept..!! u dunno him..!!

Gypsy said...

oy!! course over? where are the fotos?? :)

Unknown said...

not yet babe.. one year over... another year to go..!!

Srividhya Raghavan said...

ganesh is comin to ulm??? the one from ECE!!

Unknown said...

ejactly..!!